Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated Behaviour Mentor? If so, we would like to meet you.
London Enterprise Academy is a Free School at the heart of London’s vibrant East End. The Academy opened in September 2014 with Year 7’s only, in a former glass office block, which has been fully renovated to a high standard. The Academy caters to students aged 11-16 when fully operational and provides a stimulating education and personalised curriculum within a supportive environment. All of our students are encouraged to stretch themselves to achieve their potential.
At the heart of our vision is to create a truly outstanding free school delivering the very best educational opportunities, nurture academic excellence and enhance ambition in all its pupils. We aim to inspire the next generation of professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds.
The successful candidate will:
· Provide a service to teaching and other staff, address the needs of children and young people who need help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the academu, in order to achieve their full potential.
· Work with a range of pupils, but give priority to those who need the most help, especially those experiencing multiple disadvantages, including able and gifted pupils experiencing difficulties.
· Target, help and support as part of a coordinated response by the school and other agencies to address a range of issues and bring about a positive sustainable changes with individual pupils and the school community as a whole.
· Support identified individuals to access the social and academic curriculum in the most effective way, appropriate to their needs and understanding.
· Support with the completion and return of statistical information to both the Local Authority and the Department for Education (DfE).
We will offer you:
* A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
* A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
London Enterprise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofchildren and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing Date: 9th April 2021
Job start: September 2021 or earlier
Interviews: W/C 12th April 2021
Salary: £22,800 to £26,500 (full time or term time only – pro-rata)
London Enterprise Academy (LEA)