Fixed Term Contract: 19th April 2021 until 8th April 2022
37 hours per week
Grade 12 pt. 12
Actual Salary: £19,168 per annum
Term Time + Inset Days
We are looking to appoint a member of staff to our Pastoral Team on a Fixed Term Contract, in the first instance. You will support the Behaviour Modification Centre team by supervising and supporting students who have been temporarily removed from lessons. You will provide immediate support with behaviour incidents that take place and work with students to support a smooth reintegration back into the learning environment.
- Amazing students who value positive relationships and clear boundaries
- Continual Self Professional Development (CSPD) as soon as you start.
- The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly.
- A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff.
- Patience, enthusiasm, professionalism and a positive outlook
- A commitment to be part of a forward-thinking school where standards, personal success and self-development matter.
- Ambition for yourself and others
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities.
If you have any questions about this post, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs E King, Headteacher’s PA, on 01278 425222.
An application form and further details are available from the school website: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk.
All applications and covering letters (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr T Newell) should be emailed to: Recruitment@chilton-trinity.co.uk
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 1st March 2021 at 9.00am
INTERVIEWS: Thursday 4th March 2021 (tbc)
We would like to hold face to face interviews for this post wherever possible, however we will be adhering to Government Guidance and will adapt our processes accordingly.
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this commitment will be reflected in the Trust’s recruitment & selection process. Applicants are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced level satisfactory disclosure and baring service DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Chilton Trinity School