Behaviour Support Assistant
- £70 - £80 per day.
- Full time
- Immediate or Jan 2020 start date
- Potential for permanent work for the right candidate, subject to feedback
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full-time Support Assistant in one of our Behavioural Special Needs schools in Wakefield. We are looking for a suitably able Behaviour Support Assistant to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local Specialist educational setting in Wakefield that cater for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. This will be a full time 1:1 role working with a specific learner who displays challenging behaviours.
We are looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant who is motivating / hard working and able to diffuse / de-escalate situations that can occur. This role can be extremely challenging and full on but rewarding in the same instance.
***Our Behaviour support assistant will have some relevant experience within a similar environment within the last 2 years that we are able to gain references from.***
To be considered for this position you must:
Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings - Essential!
Have a genuine desire to make a difference in young learners’ lives
Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Behaviour Support Assistant you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Behaviour Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928 or email@example.com