ENFIELD GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Job Title: Behaviour Support Officer
Scale: Scale 6, points 18-22
Actual Salary: £24,066 to £25,846
Hours: 36hrs x 39 weeks per annum (full time, term time only)
Start Date: January 2022
Would you like to work at a school that has a prestigious past, a wonderful present and a bright future? Would you like to work in a well-established school, proudly rated Good by Ofsted in September 2018? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our aim is to prepare our boys for the world, both academically and socially. We expect hard work, good manners and in turn provide learning opportunities where all can fulfil their potential. Our motto, “Tant Que Je Puis” (As Much As I Can) is at the heart of our School community and we actively encourage both staff and students to strive for this aspiration. If you share our vision, we would strongly encourage you to apply.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our pastoral team to further strengthen the support that we provide to all students.
Enfield Grammar School is an 11-18 boys’ comprehensive school located in the heart of Enfield Town. For more information about the School, please visit www.enfieldgrammar.org
• Access to opportunities for self-development and regular Continuing Professional Development sessions.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• A health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, 24/7 GP access and free counselling.
• On site gym facility.
• Strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
• Be a committed individual who to contributes regularly to the School community.
• Be adaptable, resilient and have a desire to make a lasting difference to the lives of our students.
• Have the highest standards at all times to ensure maximum progress and outcomes for our students.
• Be a positive person able to work effectively as part of a team.
How to Apply:
To apply please complete and submit an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, online via the TES portal, or the DfE website https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk, by completing an application form that is available on our website under ‘About Us/Work for Us’. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Mr Purrier, Deputy Headteacher, on 020 8363 1095.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks.
Closing Date: Friday 10 December 2021 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 13 December 2021
“Pupils, sixth form students and staff are proud of their school.”
“Leaders and teachers are ambitious for their pupils. Leaders understand the importance of good behaviour for learning.”
“Pupils’ behaviour around the school is calm and orderly.”
“Leaders set high expectations for pupils’ behaviour. Senior leaders are positive role models for pupils. Pupils’ behaviour in school is of a high standard.”
Please note that we will be shortlisting for this role as applications are received, so the closing date is subject to change.
Enfield Grammar School is rightly proud of its fine traditions and examination achievements. It is also a school which is intent on ensuring that the breadth and quality of education will, as far as is possible, equip its pupils to meet the rapidly c...