Behavioural Support Assistant
Wakefield PRU School
Work through Vision for Education supply and recruitment agency
Vision are currently working with a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Wakefield as they look to appoint a confident and driven Behaviour Support Assistant to support students aged 11 – 16.
This setting provides education to pupils that are unable to attend mainstream school for a number of reasons. This is a setting that caters for young learners that have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
Some students may present learning difficulties such as ADHD and Autism therefore this position could be quite challenging, yet extremely rewarding.
April 2018 start - Full time (5 days a week Monday to Friday)The pay for this role will be between £65 and £80 per day (dependent on experience)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing and committed
- Have the ability to build good relationships with others
- Have experience in similar settings
What Vision can offer you?
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to all CPD such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Safeguarding qualifications
- Support throughout your placements
Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information or to apply. You will need a recent CV to apply for this position. 01484 642928 or email@example.com