Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- ARE YOU A TEACHING ASSISTANT LOOKING FOR A POSITION WITHIN A PUPIL REFERRAL UNIT?
- ARE YOU AVAILABLE 5 DAYS A WEEK (Immediate start)
- Work is Monday to Friday based in a PRU school in Wakefield.
- Vision are flexible on start date, but the school ideally need a candidate with immediate effect-
- The pay for this role would be £68 - £80 per day
VISION FOR EDUCATION WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU …….
Vision for Education is currently seeking a teaching assistant for a Pupil Referral Unit close to Wakefield.
Vision for Education’s Huddersfield specialist SEND team are currently working with a Pupil Referral unit close to Wakefield as they look to recruit a Teaching Assistant for their provision.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with vulnerable children / challenging young people or a similar setting.
You must be enthusiastic and have the ability to build a rapport with students, be resilient, flexible and be able to think fast on your feet to adapt to challenging situations. You would need to have experience supporting young people in a similar setting and ideally be trained in Team Teach or similar de-escalation techniques.
Not be fazed by challenging behaviours and understand that the behaviour is the display of what the young person is feeling or living through. Be a role model to show the young person the choices they are making are not positive but to give them options to change those choices.
This is a long term position through Vision for Education on a daily rate however the chance of a contract being offered after 12 weeks is highly likely for the right candidate.
Working through Vision for Education comes with lots of benefits, including:
· Competitive daily rates of pay· Exciting and rewarding Free of charge CPD courses within SEND· Supportive and dedicated consultants who have worked within SEND themselves.· Social events throughout the year
If you feel that you meet the criteria and would like to join us, or know of somebody who would - then please send a copy of your CV to our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today on 01484 642928 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org