Smart Teachers is recruiting qualified, caring educators for a private boutique Bilingual Kindergarten located in Shanghai, China which provides a nurturing environment for children. Equipped with modern facilities, the kindergarten allows children to discover the joy of learning through a balance of play and structured activities. This nurtures each child’s growth and fosters their social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and creative development. The school are able to assist in relocation and travel costs so if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity teaching in China, please get back to us.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference: WEB#1911-540541NS
About the Role:
- Kindergarten Teacher - 3-4 Year olds
- Load: Full Time, 18 Month Fixed Term Contract – Commencing January 2020
- Small class sizes
- Excellent package including: Yearly return flights, monthly housing allowance and paid work visa
• Bachelor degree essential and Major in Education is preferred.
• Fluent in English
• Relevant Police Checks
• Minimum 1 Years teaching experience
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Knowledge and experience in inquiry based teaching and learning;
• Eligible for a Work Permit in China.