CIS Education Group is looking for an outstanding Biology/ General Science Teacher for Secondary School at CIS International School Moscow.
This is your chance to call CIS International School home and work alongside our values-orientated, dynamic, and enthusiastic teachers from 40 countries around the world. Our young school has a growing family of 200 educators who have joined our international schools’ group for an enriching and rewarding experience, as well as a little bit of adventure.
Currently, we offer private education for 600 children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. All our students follow the National Curriculum of England and Wales supported by the Cambridge Pathway developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, part of the University of Cambridge). Our curriculum starts with the Early Years Foundation Stage and progresses through to Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Levels in the senior years.
In addition to our competitive package, we offer a supportive atmosphere for our staff, opportunities for professional development through Cambridge International training events, and a warm community atmosphere, where students are eager to learn and achieve their goals. Our parents are inspired by our international programmes and seek to actively engage in our home school partnerships to support their child’s learning.
During any season, at any hour of the day, mainland Europe’s eastern most and largest capital, Moscow thrills with its artistry, history and majesty. Moscow exudes prosperity and vigour through the diverse architecture, from the vibrantly painted churches decorated with golden domes to Stalin's carved-marble metro stations. Cosmopolitan in flavour, Russia's capital hosts an active and diverse expat community. Moscow always has something to offer from spacious green parks, world class opera and ballet, facilities for every kind of imaginable sport, and endless great food options. And better yet, it offers the perfect jumping off point for countless tourist destinations across Eastern Europe.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (subject to 13% income taxation), salary level depends on qualification & professional experience;
- Contract Renewal Bonus;
- “Welcome to Russia!” bonus of € 1000 Gross paid within first week of your arrival to Russia;
- Travel allowance of €600 Gross annually ;
- Visa costs reimbursed;
- Accommodation gross allowance – €7,500 per year for teacher ;
- Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics ;
- Free school shuttle bus service for staff;
- Airport-hotel transfer and up to 6 nights ( 7 days)free hotel stay provided on your first arrival ;
- Lunches and cafeteria meals provided as part of your working day.