Roding Valley is a great place to work, the senior team are challenging yet supportive and everyone is encouraged to develop their teaching practice.
If you are looking to work in a good school with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you. There are exciting times ahead, with the continuous improvement of the sixth form, improvement of the sports facilities, a new build and an extra form of entry in September 2018.
We are looking for….
- a well-qualified, creative and dynamic teacher to join our team
- an engaging and forward thinking individual with the drive to monitor the progress and achievements of students in a year group
We can offer….
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work Scheme
- Canteen facilities
- TLR3 payment for a candidate who proposes and then leads on a project that will support the engagement, progress and attainment of students in Science.
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line). It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers in 2018 and a new building which will provide additional class bases and a state of the art learning centre.For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net