Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Biology Teacher to join an “Outstanding” selective grammar school full time from September 2018. The school focuses on hard work and a high level of achievement of both staff and students as well as developing rounded and confident young men and women. The ideal Biology Teacher will have the opportunity to join an outstanding department with a proven track record or embracing innovative approaches to teaching & learning. The school is based in the London Borough of Bexley with excellent road and rail links.
About the Role
· Biology Teacher
· Full Time
· September 2018 start
· Timetable up to KS5
· Ability to teach a second science subject to KS4
· Salary between £26,662 - £42, 498 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Selective boy’s grammar
· Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
· Bexley location
· Mixed sixth form
· Outstanding in all areas
· Well-resourced science department with 9
· 30 Minutes from London Bridge / 10 Minutes from M25 Junction 2 (Dartford)
In order to be considered for this role, the Biology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience of delivering the UK curriculum in Biology
· Outstanding classroom practitioner or the drive to become outstanding
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR24752.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.