Selected for inclusion in the official commemorative album for The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebration at Windsor Castle in May 2016
The British International School in Mexico
Greengates School is a prestigious British International School in the northwest suburbs of Mexico City with approximately 1200 students aged 3 to 18. Our diversity is exemplified by the fifty nationalities represented in the school community. Greengates offers the IPC in the Primary School and University of Cambridge IGCSE followed by the IBDP in the Secondary School.
The school, which provides a caring, nurturing environment where students are encouraged to become independent learners, has developed an excellent reputation both throughout the region and globally over the past 65 years. Greengates’ students consistently achieve outstanding examination results at both IGCSE and IBDP level with many of them going on to attend some of the world’s finest universities.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic professional to the post of Biology Teacher in the Secondary School with effect from August 2017. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years of experience.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be able to teach across the age and ability range
- Teach the subjects from an international perspective
- Have experience of writing schemes of work
- Have a strategic vision for the development of biology teaching
- Inspire students
Experience of teaching IGCSE and IBDP Biology would be an advantage.
Greengates School offers:
- A two year contract
- Generous local salary
- Sterling displacement allowance
- Major Medical insurance
- Annual airfare
- Rent subsidy
- UK National Insurance contributions
Applicants should email Mrs. Liliana Kuroda at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Letter of application
- Full CV with photograph
- Three professional referees with email and phone contact information (one of whom must be your current Head of School).