Work Timings: Monday to Friday, 7:15am - 9:00am; 8.75 hours per week
Working Weeks: Term Time only (38 weeks)
Salary: Scale 2
Interview Date: Thursday, 7th November 2019
Situated in the heart of the southern part of the London Borough of Hillingdon, Colham Manor has recently maintained its Good rating from Ofsted in our June 2019 ‘short inspection’. The school itself is set within extensive and well-maintained grounds and is close to the upcoming Crossrail links at West Drayton, as well as being a short distance from the M4 and M25 motorways.
We are looking to appoint two Breakfast Club Play Workers to join our catering department. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a team in our forward thinking school.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting children in choosing a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
- Supervising, interacting, conversing and engaging with every child attending the Breakfast Club, providing them with conversation and simple educational activities.
- Undertaking all necessary tasks for the set up and preparation of the club as well as the clearing away, tidying of all resources. This includes the setting out of tables and preparation of activities.
- Interacting with children’s parents or guardians, ensuring exemplary communication between school and home.
- Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post which may be delegated by the Head Teacher, the Food Education Manager or the Assistant Catering Manager in accordance with the changing needs of the department.
Experience for this role is preferred but not essential.
Intending applicants are encouraged to contact the Food Education Manager to arrange a visit around the school. To book your appointment, please contact the school office at 01895442879.
CVs will not be accepted