Build your own tuition business (after-school) – exciting opportunities in and around Plymouth
Are you looking to expand your horizons outside of the classroom? First Class Learning tuition centres allow you to do just that while giving you the flexibility to retain your teaching career path or progress beyond it if you wish.
Demand for supplementary tuition in the UK is currently surging at an all time high, as parents look to provide additional support for their children following the tragic impact that the pandemic had on a generation of school-aged children.
First Class Learning is one of the UK’s largest and long-established after-school tuition providers. We provide personalised, maths, English and science programmes based on the National Curriculum, and our individualised approach to every student perfectly complements the great teaching work that happens in UK school classrooms.
We currently have exciting franchise opportunities for Maths/English/Science teachers as a Centre Manager/Tutor. Full training will be provided. Salary range reflects varying centre sizes. Hours are flexible, providing work life balance, or the option to work alongside an existing teaching job.
Our Centre Manager / Tutor will be a motivated individual but more importantly, will have a desire to help children reach their full potential, knowing the significance to both parents and students of giving children a helping hand when they need it.
The successful applicant will have many attributes:
- A passion for helping children reach their full potential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Educated to degree standard
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
Benefits of becoming a First Class Learning franchisee include:
- Exclusive access to outstanding tried and tested resources
- Comprehensive training and support
- Low start-up costs
- Programmes based on the National Curriculum
- Proven and profitable business model
- Extensive marketing support and automated marketing
- Work life balance controlled by you
A simple process to opening a tuition franchise:
- Complete the application
- Chat to an experienced current Centre Manager
- Become familiar with our centre experience
- Attend our expert training programme
- Complete our ‘Accelerator’ centre launch programme to set you up for success
- Open your tuition centre with full marketing support
- UK Government-backed finance available
If you would like to know more about becoming a franchisee with First Class Learning, please click on the ‘Quick Apply’ button below, email email@example.com or call 0800 458 3797
You can also visit our website (https://www.firstclasslearning.co.uk/own-a-franchise/) to find out more.