Are you looking for a great opportunity to work across a number of roles across three schools based in Oakham? You will receive comprehensive training on the generic use of Microsoft Office, alongside more specialised software. The successful candidate should be hardworking, flexible and have an eye for detail. You will be joining an established and supportive Admin team, who will be able to offer a full induction and bespoke training for the role. There are also exciting opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the College through our extracurricular programme of trips and visits.
The Rutland and District Schools’ Federation consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary and Harington School.
Staff enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Staff at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
- Outstanding facilities.
- A broad range of opportunities to engage in extracurricular trips and activities.
- Highly rated average final salary Government Pension Scheme.
- 25 days’ annual leave pa + 5 discretionary days chosen by the Executive Principal, plus bank holidays.
- A subsidised restaurant, refectory and orangery.
- Complimentary lunch on staff training days.
- Cycleshare scheme salary sacrifice for bike purchases.
- Free parking.
- Complimentary flu vaccination.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For information on visiting our site during the pandemic, please visit our website: http://www.catmosecollege.com/covid/. You may also view the online Catmose College prospectus here: https://www.catmosecollege.com/online-prospectus/
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Lucy Jackson (Administration Manager) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and information are available online at www.rutlandfederation.com or by emailing email@example.com.
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses and e-mail addresses of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements.
The closing date for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 11 June 2021.
You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years