Diverse Academies is a multi-academy trust with a vision to inspire, to raise aspirations and to create brighter tomorrows - we have an exciting opportunity for an efficient, well-organised and enthusiastic Business Administration Assistant to join the Central Business Team.
The successful candidate will work alongside our Business Team Leader, the wider admin team, and will be an integral part of our the Head Office and wider Trust team.
Job title: Business Administration Assistant
Location: Diverse Academies HQ, Retford
Salary: Grade 3 - £18,562 - £19,317 per annum
Contract: Temporary until August 2022
Working hours: 37 hours per week, all year round
Closing date: 26 September 2021
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Be able to reach deadlines under pressure, and prioritise workload
- The ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a busy team
If you are flexible, have the ability to work on your own initiative, can work well under pressure and have great communication skills we look forward to hearing from you.
In return we offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos and supportive team
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- An induction and well-being package
- Networking opportunities across Diverse Academies
If you have any questions or would like more information about this role, please contact Wendy Green - Central Business and Administration Team Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
Diverse Academies and those responsible for governance in the organisation are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. We actively seek DBS enhanced clearance checks and any application for employment will automatically include the active pursuit of all safeguarding procedures.
- English secondary schools