The Holgate Academy have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join our Business Support Team. If you are motivated to support students, demonstrate Manners, Determination and Teamwork and make a real difference this could be the first step on your career journey within education.
We know that our staff team are our greatest resource. Therefore, we invest heavily in them and we know that this has helped us to develop our stable, supportive and high performing team.
We know that we have a lot to offer someone who wants to feel respected, appreciated and who is excited by the opportunity to develop new skills. If you are looking to be part of an exciting improvement journey, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Job Title: Business Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £5 per hour, actual salary £8,200 per annum
Working hours: 37 hours per week, term time only
Closing Date: 6 June 2021
Start Date: 5 July 2021
Interview Date: 10 June 2021
Please click here for more information about the Business Apprenticeship Programme.
The successful candidate will:
• Understand the importance of community
• Be a positive role model who can build a good rapport with students
• Have the ability to organise and manage own workload and work
across all business support teams
• Deliver good level of accuracy, effective timekeeping and a proactive
approach to problem solving
• Work as part of a busy team.
In return we offer:
• Full support and induction
• Apprenticeship Training
• An Employee Assistance Programme
• Salary Extras
• A strong caring ethos
• Professional development opportunities
• Networking opportunities across Diverse Academies
If you have any questions about the role please contact Phil Bailey at The Holgate Academy on 0115 963 2104 or email PBailey@holgate-ac.org.uk
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to shortlist and appoint candidate/s prior to the closing date.
The Diverse Academies Trust and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
The Holgate Academy is committed to pursuing the very best for every student.
The Holgate Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years