Who are tes?
TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community, with offices in London, San Francisco and Sydney. Today, TES Global has over 6.9 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
Tes Institute is the teacher training and development arm of Tes Global, the world’s largest network of teachers. From subject knowledge enhancement training, through initial teacher training and on-going professional development, Tes Institute aims to help schools get the best from their staff, and teachers to feel confident and competent. Our unique blended model of delivery combines the expertise of over 500 highly experienced tutors with over 450 sessions of online learning, and award-winning digital tools to provide outstanding learning with the flexibility to allow learners to fit their learning around busy lives.
The Business Analyst is an essential role within Tes Institute; you will be at the forefront of understanding our customers and how they behave and interact with us throughout the customer journey. The insight that you provide will guide and help us to deliver the best possible products, services and experience for our customers as well as informing business decisions.
What will you be doing?
- Provide data and insight analysis for cross-business teams (marketing, sales and programmes) using various analytical techniques and tools.
- Construct and develop detailed reports that allow for accurate measurement to model future strategies.
- Use data and information to evaluate and monitor customer activity throughout their journey with Tes Institute.
- Demonstrate analytical solutions to challenges and opportunities within Tes Institute.
- Present findings in a range of formats (written, visual and presentational) to various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with data teams across Tes to gather data and insight.
- Promote a data excellence approach across the business and identifying data weakness and risk.
- Oversee the creation, delivery and review of all customer surveys.
What are we looking for?
- You will have excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- You are a logical thinker who can overcome problems before they become issues.
- You are curious by nature, unpicking information to unearth answers.
- You are proactive and always thinking ahead.
- You will have an eye for detail.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent people skills.
- Educated to a Degree level (preferably in Marketing, Business, Mathematics or Statistics)
- 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical, marketing or customer insight role.
- Strong knowledge with a range of analytical toolsets.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Comprehensive experience in use of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience working in the education sector (desirable)
What do you get in return?
A permanent 35 hours per week contract, 25 days annual leave, 3% pension after probation, State of the art city centre offices, Access to a range of benefits vis perkbox, Discounted parking for city centre, a people centric culture all driven to achieve the same goal, a supportive and consultative environment, a highly experienced HR team, to support you with development.