Do you want to realise your potential and help children to reach theirs?
We are looking for a friendly, adaptable and efficient individual who will assist the School Business Manager in all aspects of their work.
Your role will include: processing the orders and payments of goods and services, handling day-to-day cash transactions and online payments, welcoming visitors to the school, maintaining pupil records and other general office duties such as filing, typing letters and taking calls.
To be successful you must:
- Be proficient with a range of Microsoft Office applications
- Have knowledge of a Financial Management System (desirable, not essential)
- Be able to handle and account for money efficiently
- Be a good communicator at all levels
- Have patience and a sense of humour
- Be a team player and all rounder
- Be flexible (shifts may vary between the hours of 7am-5pm)
- Have an understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities
Heronsgate is a large and popular primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest, most committed team in Greenwich. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call Natasha Stehr on 020 8317 0809 if you wish to find out more information or visit our website.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 23rd March, 9am
Interviews will take place on Thursday 30th March
To apply, please download the application form and materials from this website. Please send applications to email@example.com
Heronsgate is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to undergo checks