Business Development Administrator
Salary: Up to £19116.79 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College Group is made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning and Accrington & Rossendale College. Together the Group forms a Sixth Form, Skills and Technology Centre, University Centre, employer training and adult learning provider.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Administrator to join our dedicated business unit team on a full-time permanent basis, working 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be primarily based at Accrington and Rossendale College but must be able to travel across sites.
The ideal candidate will develop & maintain the database and other systems to ensure a quality service that is responsive to employer needs. You will also deliver a customer focussed service supporting the college’s apprenticeship provision and ensure excellent after sales support
The main duties include:
• Assist employers with recruiting via the apprenticeship levy scheme to set up and maintain accounts
• Support and develop relationships with the sales team to recruit new business
• Producing administrative support to provide accurate contracts for employers
• Work closely with the recruitment and apprenticeship delivery team to assist with delivery of targets
• To assist in maintaining strong relationships with employers, applicants and other stakeholders
• To assist in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of recruitment events
The ideal candidates will have:
• 4 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C/4 or above
• Level 3 qualification in marketing or business
• Experience with working in an administrative support role
• Experience of working in a sales/ customer facing environment
• Experience with working with databases
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Accrington and Rossendale College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 14+ years
Accrington and Rossendale College is a mixed, further education college in Lancashire that accepts students aged 14 and over. Vocational education is the college’s main focus, offering courses such as construction, media and design, hospitality, spor...