Are you ambitious and highly motivated with a desire to make a difference? Are you entrepreneurial and a great communicator with a flair for business development? Do you want to make a meaningful and fulfilling contribution to one of the UK's top post-16 Arts colleges? Then we have the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, innovative and efficient Business Development Manager to join our award-winning team at CAPA College. This is a brand new role and offers an incredible opportunity for an exceptionally talented individual with a highly successful proven track record in fundraising and/or commercial business development to really make their mark. The Business Development Manager will be a pivotal role in our organisation, you will be responsible for maximising the incredible potential for CAPA College as it opens its purpose built, multi-million pound specialist arts facilities in Wakefield City Centre in Summer 2020.
One of Yorkshire's fastest growing organisations, CAPA College is a flagship for Arts Education in the North of England. Our impressive new building in such a high profile location (directly opposite Wakefield Westgate Train Station) is a key cultural and regeneration development for Wakefield and is already being described as the 'gateway to the city'. We need you to join us at this highly signficant period of CAPA College's development to help us to achieve our ambitious and exciting vision for the future.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Develop and lead CAPA College 's Business Development strategies - including fundraising and commercial activities.
- Creatively identify new ways of attracting support and raising the profile of CAPA College, effectively working to deadlines and financial targets.
- Be a flexible and lateral thinker, with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills to produce creative and persuasive proposals for a large range of stakeholders.
- Turn CAPA College's ambitious and exciting vision for Arts, Culture and Education into a highly successful reality.
Successful candidates will be:
- Passionate about Business Development (commercial development and/or fundraising) - with a successful proven track record.
- Creative, pro-active, enthusiastic, ambitious and a high achiever.
- Systematic and conscientious, with strong attention to detail and an excellent command of written English.
- Highly personable and able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Self-motivated and manager their own portfolio of work and relationships, but will also work very closely with colleagues across the College, to build creative and integrated business development strategies.
In return we will offer you:
- An opportunity to make your mark in an outstanding brand new college that is a flagship for arts education in the North of England.
- A professional and supportive team.
- A fast-paced, exciting and highly creative work environment.
For further information please check out our website www.capacollege.co.uk
CLOSING DATE: Mid-day Wednesday 17th July 2019
INTERVIEWS: Tuesday 23rdJuly 2019