Our client, an Independent Christian school suitably located in the Darling Downs region is seeking to appoint an outstanding Business Manager. The successful candidate will have prior experience as a Business Manager in an Australian School and be an active Christian.
About the Role:
- June 2018 start
- Permanent role
- Executive Leadership role
- Responsible for all aspects of school’s finances
- Oversee work undertaken by school accountant, ICT Manager, and Facilities staff
- Well-regarded Darling Downs school
- Very good student behaviours
- Career progressive and excellent staff development opportunities
- Strong Christian Ethos
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Experienced Business Manager
- A practising Christian with the ability to supply a Pastor's Reference
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold the relevant Business and Finance Qualifications
- Candidates with a CPA will be highly regarded
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Zoe, quoting job reference #TES1803-526368 – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1803-526368 – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).