Salary range: £41432 - £44255 (Grade 12)
Do you have the ‘excellence’ gene?
Do you have knowledge, skills and experience in all, or some, of these areas: Finance, HR, Operations and Project Planning?
Are you looking to gain a new experience? Do you have the dynamism to be the Business Manager for a school on a journey to become beyond outstanding? You will be joining the school at an exciting time, and the successful candidate will be expected to embrace and support the positive and aspirational ethos and vision which is the backbone of the school.
The successful candidate will be either super-human and/or have significant experience working in either the private or public sector. This role will provide the opportunity for the successful candidate to bring their ideas, enthusiasm and experience to the role, which includes leading and managing the school finances, HR and supporting wider support services.
Do you possess the following attributes?
• Can do things that others can’t do
• Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
• Potential to progress in your career
• Possession of a wide range of skills and experience to gain the confidence of, and support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
• Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
• Are you a mind-reader who often does things before others ask you to or think to do them?
• A clear sense of drive and passion
• Have a flexible approach to work
If you would like an informal conversation with Mr Bowkett, Executive Headteacher, prior to applying, or to arrange a visit, please contact Miss K Stone by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You should complete an online application form through the WM Jobs website. Online application forms only will be accepted for this vacancy. If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to HR Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk. Online facilities for job applications are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: Monday 16th July, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. All applications will be considered on receipt and we reserve the right to close the process prior to the advertised date: Candidates successful in being invited to interview will be called prior to, or during the afternoon/evening of Monday 16th July, 2018, in readiness for interviews which will be held on Tuesday 17th July and Wednesday 18th July.