Highly competitive salary Scale 14 points 43-46 £45,591-£48,528
Start date: December 2019
Do you want to be part of our team and ‘family’ of staff who are working together to achieve our mission of preparing all of our students for success in high quality apprenticeships or at university and beyond?
Do you want to work for a Trust which has clear and unambiguous values and is determined to provide an outstanding educational experience for all of its children.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious practitioner, who wants to be part of the team leading on improving our business in order to support our core purpose.
We have very high expectations of all of our staff, but we value them highly, and treat work load very seriously. Our systems ensure you can really focus on your core purpose – teaching, in a sustainable way, unhindered by bureaucracy or poor behaviour.
What we can offer you:
- A campus which has just seen its best GCSE results ever and another excellent set of A level results
- A campus where the sixth form is growing year on year
- A skilled and experienced administrative team
- CPD that starts as soon as you are appointed, with a clear induction programme
- A beautiful campus situated on the very edge of the Cotswolds, only half an hour from Oxford and an hour from London by train
Who are we looking for?
- a kind and calm individual who can foster positive relationships rapidly
- an astute professional who always demands quality
- a practitioner with a keen eye for detail and clear business acumen
We actively welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our Campus.
To apply, please click on the “quick apply” button to submit an online application.
Please contact email@example.com to arrange a visit or an informal, confidential discussion about the role.
Closing date for applications: 9 a.m. Thursday 12th December 2019.
Interviews will take place w/b 16th December 2019
Learn more about Banbury Aspirations Campus at: https://wykhampark-aspirations.org/ and http://www.spacestudiobanbury.org/
Both Wykham Park Academy and Futures Institute Banbury are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check before taking up the post.