(800 girls, 215 in sixth form)
Headteacher: Mrs Jacqui Cornell
L14 – L18
(£53,712 - £59,264)
Stratford Girls’ Grammar School has an excellent reputation, not only for its high academic standards, but also for its caring family ethos and its focus on the all-round development of its very able and highly motivated pupils. Relationships between girls and staff are excellent, providing a supportive and collaborative environment built on mutual respect. Our students are bright, ambitious and enthusiastic, and we aim to provide wide-ranging opportunities and challenges to stretch them all. At our last Ofsted inspection, we were judged to be outstanding.
For September 2017, we are seeking to appoint a vibrant and dynamic Business Manager to join our very successful Leadership Team. We are looking for someone who is ambitious not only for themselves but also for those in the broader school community – who has ideas and is able to turn vision into reality – and who also has outstanding personal and professional qualities.
We are looking to recruit someone who
• has proven experience in financial management, administration and facilities/resources management, preferably in a school.
• is able to demonstrate exceptional leadership and management skills
• brings a record of successful strategic innovation and school improvement
• leads by example and acts as a strong role model with a positive, can-do attitude
• is an effective team player and values every aspect of the life of the school
• has outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire staff, parents and students
• has strong organisation skills, and excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills.
• has a relevant professional qualification (eg Diploma of School Business Management, accountancy qualification or equivalent)
In return we can offer you:
• outstanding professional support
• opportunities for further career development
• a school with an outstanding reputation for achievement and improvement
• a dedicated, highly professional and supportive Governing Body
• the opportunity to work with highly professional, committed and ambitious colleagues across the community.
Further details of the post and an application form are available on our website. The successful candidate will play a full part in the strategic leadership of the school, as part of the Senior Leadership Team. S/he will assume full responsibility as Business Manager from December 2017.
Application deadline: Wednesday 20th September 2017 (noon)
We plan to hold interviews on Thursday 29th and Friday 29th September 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding, equality of opportunity,
and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.