Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Business Studies Teacher / Business Studies NQT to join a ‘Good’ school with outstanding leadership in Hackney, East London. This full time, permanent Business Studies Teacher / Business Studies NQT position is available to start in September 2019. The successful candidate will be required to teach Business Studies to KS4 and KS5 pupils. The co-educational school caters for pupils aged 11-18 from a wide range of cultural, religious and socio economic backgrounds.
About the Role
• Business Studies Teacher / Business Studies NQT
• KS4 - KS5 Business Studies only
• Full time
• September 2019 start
• Salary between £29,000 and £40,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Rated “Good” in most recent Ofsted inspection
• Outstanding leadership
• Students are from a wide range of socio-economic, religious and cultural backgrounds
• Co-education school catering for pupils aged 11 to 18
• Within walking distance from 2 popular train stations with great road links also available
• Parking on site available
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies Teacher / Business Studies NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR25029.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.