Smart Teachers are seeking a committed professional Business Studies Teacher to join a school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in the heart of the beautiful town of St Albans. This school are looking for someone to hit the ground running full time after October half term. This position is contracted till the end of the academic year with the potential to turn into a permanent role. Employers here typically thrive on the school’s strong leadership team and supportive ethos within this fantastic boys’ school. With the location of this school being within easy access to links to London, it presents an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new exciting challenge in a high achieving school.
About the Role
- Business Studies Teacher
- Teaching Business Studies to KS3 to KS5
- Experience in BTEC Business would be ideal
- Full time position to start after October half term
- Contracted till the end of the year with the potential to go permanent
- To work alongside a collection of motivational teachers and support staff
- Open to NQT’s and overseas trained teachers
- Add value to extracurricular life at school
- Daily rate is between £100 - £160 – depending on experience
- TLR available for the right candidate
About the School
- Graded ‘Good’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection
- House reward system to encourage team motivation within the years
- All boys’ school with a co-educational sixth form
- All classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources
- With an impressively large play area and fantastic rugby/football pitches based off site
- Passionate and enthusiastic students
- Very supportive parents and local community
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZH37530.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.