Business Studies Teacher Wellingborough September 2021
An outstanding Academy in Wellingborough and East Northants is seeking an enthusiastic and well-qualified Teacher of Business Studies to join a successful and well-resourced faculty to Start September 2021.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience Teaching GCSE Business Studies
• Be available full time
• Be passionate about Business Studies
• Have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of pupil attainment through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review
• Be committed to your professional development
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Business Studies Teacher , you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Business Studies Teacher can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact Susi on 01604 386800
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency