Appointment of Teacher of Business Studies (part or full-time)
The Governors are looking to appoint an ambitious, hardworking and talented Teacher of Business Studies to develop and deliver the KS4 & KS5 courses and to be part of a great team. This role provides a first-rate opportunity to demonstrate your ability to make a measurable impact on the success of the school. We would welcome applications from teachers with a proven track record of success or from those starting their career and looking for outstanding support and induction into the profession. Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 Business is preferable, although not a pre-requisite.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and vibrant Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school, as it continues on its quest to be the best school in the country. If you want to work with wonderful students, committed staff and a forward thinking leadership team, this is the school for you. We are always striving to improve and we want you to be part of this journey.
• In 2019 86% of our Year 11 students attained 4+ (80% including English and Maths).
• Progress 8 of 0.58 placed the school in the Top 10% in the country.
• In 2019 Sixth Form students achieved 52% A*-B and 100% pass rate at A Level.
• We are rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all categories.
Visit www.sphcs.co.uk for an application form and further details.
Email applications to Jacqui Inglis at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to school address
• Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 27 January 2020 (although opportunities to meet before this deadline will be available).
• Starting date: September 2020 or sooner
The school is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.