Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of Business Studies who is also versed in ICT and Computer Science for a January start in the Doncaster area. The school we are working with are a large academy on the outskirts of Doncaster, looking for a Business studies specialist to join them on a full time basis, to start as soon as possible.
The position is full time, and planning and marking responsibilities will be included. You will be teaching Business Studies mainly, with a large proportion spent with A-Level groups. You will also be required to teach a small amount of ICT and computer science to KS3 and KS4.
Vision for Education are the supply arm of TES, The Times Educational Supplement, and have been operating across South Yorkshire for the last 10 years. We have some fantastic relationships with local schools and look to provide enjoyable assignments for our teachers, and high-quality staff to our schools.
We look to engage Teachers who thrive from a new challenge every day, who are enthusiastic and active in their teaching style – who actively look to be immersed in their lessons and provide cover to the highest possible standard. The most successful supply teachers are those who teach in every school like they were a permanent member of staff.
To be considered for the position of Business Studies Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Computer Science Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are a qualified Business Studies, ICT and Computer Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.