Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
· We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
· We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
· We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
· You will be joining at an exciting time with Year 11 students sitting their GCSE exams for the first time in the summer of 2018. Our new sixth form opens in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
· Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
· We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
· There is a real unity across the school and at every level
· You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
· We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates
· We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
· We occupy a new state of the art building and classrooms are well resourced
· There is ample on-site staff parking, free duty lunch and designated staff work rooms
· Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
Experienced qualified Business Studies teachers and NQT’s are welcome and invited to apply. You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient. Experienced candidates will also be able to teach KS5 (A level).
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
To apply please use the Apply now on the TES jobs website or use the form on the school’s website www.trinitysevenoaks.org.uk and send to email@example.com
We will be recruiting as applicants apply and therefore the post may be filled before the close date.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager on 01732 469111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org