The Sigma Trust
Business Support Administrator – Reference 538
Pay Range: Local Government Pay Scale 4-5 £19,698 - £21,748 (Point 6-11)
Start Date: TBC
The Sigma Trust is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to work as part of a small admin team at the central head office. If you are organised, have good communication skills and a positive attitude then consider Sigma, the largest Multi Academy Trust in North East Essex, as your employer of choice.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Effective use of a variety of software packages to produce professional documents.
• Diary and meeting management for a number of senior managers.
• Maintaining calendars and event organisation.
• Being the first point of contact for the Trust, including phone and email correspondence.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Good ICT skills in a variety of packages.
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both verbally and using written communication.
• The ability to effectively manage your own time and prioritise work in a demanding environment.
• The ability to work effectively and positively within a team.
• Educated to GCSE A/C level 4-9 or above in English.
Why work for The Sigma Trust?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
Applicants will require a confident and friendly manner, be a team player, have the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Excellent IT skills and strong interpersonal skills are a must, as is a good sense of humour and a positive approach.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from this website and return it to email@example.com . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 19th April 20218.
Shortlisting will take place on TBC.
Interviewing will take place on TBC.
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
The Sigma Trust
- English secondary schools
The Sigma Trust is a local partnership of twelve academies in North East Essex, formally established in September 2016. The Trust currently consists of eight secondary schools, one primary, two junior schools and an infant and nursery school.