Job Reference Number: ED 18055
Fixed term contract to commence as soon as possible until 31st March 2019. At this time the role will be reassessed and there may be an opportunity to extend it dependant on funding and the needs of the school.
Spring Grove School is an outstanding multi-cultural school that lies at the heart of a supportive and diverse community in central Huddersfield. Finance has an increasingly important role to play within the school and we have recently a created a new role to assist our current School Business Manager. The successful candidate will assist in purchasing and accounting for teaching and non-teaching resources and services. The role is for 12 hours per week, working term time only, but the days worked can be negotiated to suit both the school and the candidate.
You will need to:
- Have previous experience of financial administration including the use of Microsoft Office. This does not need to have been in a school.
- Hold a GCSE in Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification).
- Have excellent numerical skills and to have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Be flexible and prepared to adapt to the changing needs of the school.
In return we can offer you a warm and welcoming school community, with a firm set of values embedded in everything we do i.e.:
- Respect for each other;
- Aspire to be the best we can be;
- Confidence and resilience in everything we do.
If your values match ours, and you think you have the skills we are looking for, then please do apply. If you wish to know more about the role or the school then please do not hesitate to contact the school directly and ask for Debbie Lea.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact Debbie Lea on 01484 517998. For more information about the school please go to our website http://www.springgrovejin.co.uk/ .
To apply for this job, please visit: