Hours : 20 per week (52 Weeks per year including Holiday Entitlement)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated person. If successful you will work closely with the School Bursar & Senior Administrative Officer to support the delivery of an effective reception and administrative service.
Previous administrative/secretarial experience is desirable, together with the ability to use your initiative and work collaboratively as part of a team. You will need experience of producing documents using a variety of software packages, in particular Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Publisher.
Your duties may include:
- Contacting parents using various means of communication such as telephone, letter & text message.
- Prepare and maintain both manual and computerised pupil records including admission, registration, attendance & absence information.
- Updating the School website.
- Undertake all administrative tasks in relation to school dinner money and milk money using the Parentpay system.
- Collecting and counting cash for various fundraising events.
The successful candidate will actively support the Mission Statement and the Ethos of our Catholic Primary School.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references.
To apply for this job go to: https://jobs.kirklees.gov.uk//JobDetails.aspx?msg=M%2bBEnjjBXaEM61f6%2facc5DfUxgeiMlRdBwxrGj%2bN5Ow%3d
Closing date: Noon on Friday 19 January 2018