An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding business support officer to run our reprographics department as well as working as part of a friendly admin team providing cover on the busy reception desk and assisting with all aspects of the school’s administration functions.
Westborough High School is an 11-16 comprehensive school with a passionate commitment to making a difference to children’s lives and ensuring that all pupils have the highest possible learning experience. Working both independently and also as part of a busy team we want to hear from you if you:
- Are an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with excellent verbal, written and IT skills
- Have sound experience of administration duties and customer care
- Are able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team in a flexible and professional manner
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents and other adults, both face to face and over the telephone
- Are conscientious, efficient, honest, friendly and approachable
- Are well-organised, able to multi-task and use your initiative to prioritise in order to meet deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Would be willing to use your skills to support and enhance all aspects of school life.
As a valued member of our team we can offer:
- Clear and shared values and expectations
- A stimulating work environment
- A friendly, supportive body of staff and Governing Body.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
Previous experience of working in reprographics and/or in a busy school office and knowledge of Microsoft Office would be a distinct advantage.
(Hours of work Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 8.15 – 4.00 p.m. term time only + 5 days).
The closing date: Applications to be returned for the attention of Fiona Sharp by 9.00 a.m. on Friday 19 January 2017.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Fiona Sharp, PA to the Headteacher on 01924 469549 or email email@example.com (please note that the school closes for the Christmas break on Friday 22 December 2017 until Monday 8 January 2018).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.