Varndean College is one of the most successful sixth form colleges nationally. Offering a broad range of academic and vocational courses, we have an excellent reputation for inclusion and adding value.
We are seeking applications for enthusiastic and suitably qualified Business Tutors to teach on a range of business courses starting September 2021.
To be successful, you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of the curriculum
- A proven ability to plan and prepare courses and lessons
- The ability to adopt a variety of strategies to suit students’ different learning styles
- Successful teaching experience or teaching practice in the subject in the 14–19 sector or post-16 from Sixth Form Colleges, FE Colleges and Schools
Hours: 0.5 FTE – 0.7 FTE
If this sounds like you and you would enjoy working in a forward-thinking, friendly, fast-paced, changing College, we would love to hear from you.
Find out more by visiting varndean.ac.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Tuesday 25 May 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service. CVs are not accepted. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Brighton and Hove
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years
Varndean College is an increasingly successful and popular sixth form college based in Brighton with approximately 1800 students aged 16 to 19 years. In the evenings it opens its doors to the community to offer a wide range of adult education courses...