Prosper Multi Academy Trust of which Bolton Muslim Girls’ School is a part of is looking for a C.F.O. on a full time and permanent basis.
N.B. With all the Covid 19 restrictions lifted, we welcome Covid 19 compliant visits to the school prior to application, however, for any queries linked to the post, you could contact the School HR via telephone or email.
We are an outstanding school with a track record of sustainable school improvements, and are looking to strengthen our team in the future. It is an exciting time at Bolton Muslim Girls’ School.
Bolton Muslim Girls’ School is always over-subscribed with first choice applications. To meet with the growing demands for places and due to school’s popularity as an Outstanding school, the school has been successful in securing a capital funding for expansion. The additional capacity has resulted in 30 additional places with effect from 2020. The school has raised its Year 7 intake from 120 to 150 from Sept 2020. The school will subsequently grow incrementally each year thereafter. The increased pupil population will enable the school to review the current staffing structure and create further career opportunities for staff.
Benefits of working at Bolton Muslim Girls’ School- BMGS
There has never been a better time to work at BMGS. This is no ordinary school. There are many excellent schools around, but they all have a very different feel. We are a lovely school with a genuine ‘feel good factor’ throughout. BMGS is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement. Our mission is summed up by 3 words, Success for All, which underpin what we’re all about.
• able to be inspirational in your teaching, engaging children in their learning across all areas of the curriculum?
• able to create a positive and creative learning environment?
• confident in your knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum?
• able to motivate, inspire children to fulfil their potential?
• able to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next steps in children’s learning?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
We have a proven track record of support and development for all colleagues. In return, we will offer you:
• Outstanding , GCSE results from our well-motivated students (Ofsted Outstanding 2013)
• A school which has been in the top 20% nationally for Progress 8 for five years, 2015 to 2019.
• The school’s GCSE results have been top of the borough for the last five consecutive years
• UK healthcare cash plans to help with optical, dental, chiropody and physiotherapy treatment. You can claim up to 100% of the cost back (up to policy limits) The scheme also offers six 1-1 counselling sessions for those who need to tap into it.
• A caring and supportive community environment of highly motivated students and staff
• a commitment to health and wellbeing of staff
• a hardworking and dedicated team comprising of a diverse workforce
• Students with a positive attitude, a willingness to succeed, enthusiastic and friendly
• a commitment to your continued professional development
• ongoing CPD opportunities with the chance to undertake qualifications such as NPQML, NPQSL, SLE, etc.
• More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• an open professional culture and learning community;
• strong parental engagement and an overwhelming parental support for teachers;
• excellent pastoral care
• Excellent travel links to Manchester (15-20 minutes by train), M60 / M61 (20 minutes) and we are located 10 minutes’ walk from Bolton interchange and 2 minutes’ walk from the nearest bus stop.
Bolton Muslim Girls School, based in Bolton, Lancashire, was founded in 1987 for girls between the age of 11 and 16. In 2007, it transformed from an independent school to a voluntary aided establishment. It gained academy status and is sponsored by t...