OneSchool Global UK is part of OneSchool Global, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
We have a fantastic opportunity at our OneSchool Global UK Swaffham Campus for a forward thinking, highly motivated and truly inspirational teaching practitioner to lead our school.
The role of Campus Principal is the leading professional position in the Campus, directly reporting and accountable to the District Principal for OneSchool Global UK and the Campus Administrator (CA) for the Board of Trustees. The primary objective is to provide professional leadership, and management to promote a secure foundation from which to achieve high standards in all areas of the school.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. Our students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for an inspirational Senior Leader, perhaps considering their first move into whole school leadership, who already leads on and is excited by cutting-edge pedagogy and learning. You will be someone who sees change as opportunity, works with agility and relentless optimism, whilst making sure that incredible learning is underpinned by rigour and detail.
• Continually raise student aspiration, attainment and progress through improvement in the quality of teaching and learning across the key stages
• Provide day to day leadership, inspiration and management and model outstanding teaching practice
• To ensure leadership and management activities promote and develop learner wellbeing
• Ensure the effective implementation of the education programme for the overall development of and to ensure the wellbeing, of the individual learner
• Consistently lead and improve the performance of the teaching team to enhance the delivery of an inspiring quality curriculum leading to better outcomes for all
• Maintain orderly systems for student management and daily organisation
• Promote positive, appropriate and effective communications and relationships throughout the school community
• To ensure the consistent delivery of the independent school standards
• Ensure student performance is recorded, tracked and analysed and targets are set in line with OneSchool Global UK policy
• Implement and maintain policies promoting a high standard
• Operative effective, consistent and regular monitoring and management of performance
• Maintain an up-to-date and relevant school improvement plan in cooperation with staff, the Trust and the wider professional team and rigorously implement its priorities
• Uphold and promulgate the OneSchool Global Ethos within all areas of responsibility
• Contribute to, share in and promote the wider and longer-term vision of OneSchool Global
We are looking for:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a thorough understanding of and experience in pedagogical coaching including lesson observations and feedback
• Successful experience in a secondary senior leadership role which involved the use of data and assessment information to track and improve pupil progress
• Strong understanding of current safeguarding procedures
• Evidence of significant experience in raising achievement via the leadership and coaching of staff for the good of the students
• A passion for Self-Directed Learning Principals
• Experience of working with learners of all abilities and enabling progressions and an understanding of SEND
• Significant experience of delivering whole school CPD
• Working to the National Standards of Excellence, for Headteachers and the Teacher Standards, or their regional equivalent
• A dedicated, hardworking professional with a relentlessly positive, solution-focused outlook
• An individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
• An organised, digitally competent person, able to plan and secure school improvement
• An approach to student progress that ensures all are supported to fulfil their potential
• A well-presented, articulate speaker
• A leader who respects the school’s ethos, aims and values
• Supportive staff, and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
• Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with through our unique Teacher Training Academy - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
If you would like an informal conversation regarding the role and/or application pack please email Matt Collins, our Search Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
Closing Date for application forms: Midday on Monday 26th April 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: Tuesday 4th May 2021
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Swaffham Campus are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
OneSchool Global UK Swaffham Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 18 years
The drive to create learners who are self-directed is advanced at OneSchool Swaffham Campus with students having access to state of the art learning centres in both senior and primary areas and a sixth form business centre. In these areas students sh...