Location: Queanbeyan, NSW
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent/Ongoing
Start Date: Term 2, 2021
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Friday 9 April 2021
Our school's most valued asset are the amazing students that proudly claim St Gregory's as their school. We aim to make St Gregory's a school where safety, fairness and respect guide our shared journey. The school strives for all students to develop their own spirituality, relationships and potential to really become the best they can be.
About the Role
The position will be required to work collaboratively to deliver the planning and preparation of a healthy menu, ordering and maintaining adequate stock levels and the overall effective operation of the school canteen.
- Demonstrate experience or willingness to learn: ordering stock, maintaining adequate stock levels and conducting regular stock takes.
- Ability to create appealing, healthy menus suitable for children and manage volunteer rosters.
- Able to liaise with a committee and be accountable to the employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively, promoting harmony and mutual respect among volunteers.
- To ensure a welcoming and supportive environment in the canteen.
- Ability to maintain a safe and hygienic environment in accordance with hygiene standards as laid down by the Health Protection Services, NSW Department of Health.
- Willingness to attend workshops/seminars directly related to school canteens.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Claire Bermingham on 02 6297 2221 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn