Capita SIMS and/or Capita UNIT-e Superuser
The Capita SIMS and/or Capita UNIT-e Superuser position is a key part of the College's 'Academic Admin Team' (consisting of the Exams Officer, the Information & Supervision Officer and the T&C Officer).
The College seeks a candidate with the technical expertise of a school timetable administrator. Experience of Capita Nova-T4, T6, KJ's Timetabler and/or Capita SIMS, UNIT-e or Advantage is desirable, but not essential.
The postholder contributes to raising achievement by designing, implementing and enrolling students on to Programmes of Study. They provide the technical and administrative support necessary to the school's leaders to allow them to meet their obligations and targets in relation to enrollments, classes sizes and efficiency.
CATS College London is a co-educational independent day and boarding school serving international students aged 14+. The College specialises in preparing students for pre-university exams, including I/GCSEs, A Levels and the University Foundation Programme (UFP). In addition, the College delivers NCUK's International Year 1, allowing students to progress directly into the second year at University. There are approximately two hundred students on roll, class size average is nine, and students take part in an extensive range of extra-curricular activities including leadership awards and national/international competitions. The College is a member of the Independent Schools Association (ISA) and inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI). It is located in Bloomsbury Square at the heart of London and counts among its neighbours some of the world’s greatest centres of education, art, fashion and finance.
Applications are encouraged from:
- Experienced school-based Timetablers, Data and/or Attendance Officers (with specific Timetabling experience), Curriculum Managers, School Information Officers, MIS Superusers, Curriculum Officers, etc.
- Those who are passionate about their working with young people in an international boarding school environment
- Those who bring fresh ideas, who are kind and compassionate, and work hard to realise excellent progress and student outcomes
It would advantage your application if you:
- Have technical expertise and experience of Capita Nova-T4, 6, KJ's Timetabler and/or Capita UNIT-e
- Have experience of Capita SIMS, iSAMS or other school MIS system
- Have experience of working in a school or FE college environment
- Have experience of working in a boarding school or as a Personal Tutor to a group of students
- Have experience of working in diverse multinational environments spanning differing linguistic and cultural needs
In return, we can offer you:
- A vibrant working environment focused on student outcomes and university entrance
- An opportunity to grow within a committed team
- An attractive salary
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Employees of the College have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. As such, appointment is subject to satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and, where applicable, any international equivalent. The College is a member of the Independent Schools Association (ISA) and inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
Applications completed on the downloadable form must be returned to the Vice Principal before 2100hrs on Sunday 9th December. Shortlisting and interviews will take place soon after, for an immediate (or January) start.