‘Join us on our exciting journey to become a great school’
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Careers Advisor (0.6fte, term-time only)
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: NJC scale point 17 - £18,672 per annum pro rata (actual salary £8,402.39 per annum) from 1 April 2019 - £19,171 per annum pro rata (actual salary £8,626.94 per annum).
We are looking to recruit an inspiring and motivated Careers Lead to provide a best practice careers service throughout the school.
This will include:
• Creating an ethos of high aspiration that fits with the academy values.
• Provide engaging and interactive careers advice, guidance and support on subject options and post-16 choices
• To develop, implement and review a strategic plan which guides the policies, plans, targets and practices of careers
• To develop, implement and review a curriculum for CEIAG, including contribution to the PSHE programme
• To focus on ‘narrowing the gap’ by careful monitoring and tracking of both PP and vulnerable groups with regards to final destination data
• To develop and maintain a CEIAG service that meets the requirements for the Gatsby Bench Marks
Bexhill Academy, an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school, is situated in a modern building, in the heart of the local community. We have a friendly supportive staff and additionally have a unique staff reward programme offering staff social outings and after hours exercise classes.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 21 November 2018
Interviews: w/c 26th November 2018
Please send completed Academy applications to HR Manager – email@example.com Please note that we do not accept CV’s or approaches from agencies.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.