The role involves planning and managing careers events, including careers days, work experience, university engagement and careers advice provision. The role also involves communication and relationship building with external organisations including employers, colleges and other relevant bodies. Provide individual careers advice to students, especially in the upper school. Attend some parent and option evening events.
The school seeks someone:-
• With relevant qualifications and experience in careers education or willingness to acquire these
• The ability to model the vision and values of the school
• To communicate passion and enthusiasm to students
• Communicate clear purpose and a sense of direction
• Listen, reflect and have the capacity to be flexible
• A well-developed sense of proportion and humour