Applications are invited for the following role at an independent school, located in Sydney’s South Western Suburbs. This coeducational, K- 12 School offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community. This school has developed an enviable reputation for its community focus, standards, and achievements, emphasising academic excellence, pastoral care, and faith and cultural understanding and proudly employs applicants from a diverse range of faiths and cultural backgrounds.
About the Role:
• Secondary Careers Advisor, working closely with secondary students to support their subject and career choices.
• Full-time position
• Capacity to teach a secondary subject would be desirable, but not essential
• Experience with TVET, SBAT, alternative curriculum pathways desirable, but not essential
• Commencing January 2022 (negotiable)
• Candidates will ideally be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia). Relevant qualifications and experience in Careers Education or a relevant industry certificate in a similar role.
• Be registered, or can be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level. Please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality.
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549554 SM or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales