22.5 hours per week Term Time only plus 5 days
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9 and will grow to four year groups in September 2018. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
We are looking for an inspirational Careers Co-ordinator to be responsible for the careers programme across the whole school from September 2018.
The successful candidate will have:
· Able to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good team leadership skills
· Ability to assimilate new information quickly
· Ability to conduct basic data management
· Able to project manage and manage priorities effectively and efficiently
We can offer you:
· An attractive, very well resourced working environment
· Effective and supportive colleagues
· Friendly and well behaved students
· Opportunities for personal and professional development
Closing Date: 9.00am, Friday 6th July 2018
For full details please visit our website:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).