Our vision is simply that 'everyone can achieve their highest potential and ambition through daily personal and academic excellence.'
Dean Trust Ardwick is a recent addition to The Dean Trust family of schools and began life in September 2015 in a purpose-built new school for 120 Year 7 students. From September 2016, the staff and students moved into the new 1200 place school. Currently we have Year 7-10 pupils and we look forward to having a full complement of pupils in 2019, whilst enjoying the benefits a growing school brings.
Situated on Stockport Road, a main route into Manchester city centre, we are in the heart of the Ardwick community and just next door to Longsight. We are a local school for local children, and we are here to provide a first class education for the pupils who attend the school, and to serve the community.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Dean Trust Ardwick is seeking to appoint a Careers, Information & Guidance Advisor, to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards.
The post holder will be expected to co-ordinate and develop a range of programmes and structures to lead the Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance service provided to all pupils at school (Years 7-11).
• A higher education qualification in careers guidance (QCG)
• Experience of working within a school or further education setting
• Knowledge of up to date Careers & Information Guidance processes and requirements for all pupils
• An individual who is committed to ensuring that every pupil is given the opportunity to achieve their potential and meet the high expectations set for them
• Aa individual who believes the schools vision that everyone can achieve their highest potential and ambition, whoever they are.
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE: 10AM FRIDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2018
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification Declaration.