CAREERS LEAD & ADVISOR KS3/4
Full time 36.50 hours per week
Term time plus 6 days in August each year
APT&C SCALE PO2 spinal point 29 £32,910 up to spinal point 32 £35,745 pro rata, dependent upon experience
Actual salary = £30,043 to £32,631 per year
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and outstanding school. We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated Careers Lead & Advisor to provide a comprehensive careers service in compliance with GATSBY Benchmarks to Key Stage 3 & 4 students. Our school is one of the leading state schools in England.
We can offer:
• Highly motivated and engaged students
• Opportunity for continued professional development
• A friendly and welcoming team
• Supportive Leadership Team and working environment
• An active Careers Governor.
Do you have:
• The Certificate in Careers Leadership at Level 6 or above?
• The Level 6 qualification in Careers Development/Guidance?
• 12 months experience of providing careers advice?
• An excellent working knowledge of the GATSBY benchmarks and the CDI framework?
• Accomplished planning, time management, interpersonal and organisational skills?
• Creative, enthusiastic and flexible in your approach to work?
• Wanting to be part of a warm, outward looking community, which celebrates diversity and is supportive and collaborative?
• Able to converse at ease with staff, students, parents and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English?
If so we would encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Closing Date: Monday 13th December 2021 at 9.00 am
Interview Date: Wednesday15th December 2021
Application forms and further details are available from our website at www.bvgs.co.uk.
If you wish to have an informal chat about this role or visit the school, please contact Michele Wallis, HR Manager via email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications by CV.
Candidates will need to meet the requirements of the person specification. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check together with Identity, Right to Work, qualification and reference checks.
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM THE HEADTEACHER
Thank you for your interest in Bishop Vesey's Grammar School. We trust that you will find our school to be a lively and dynamic institution, which leads all who live and work here to a new vision of their potent...