30 hours per week, 52 week contract.
Hours: 6.30am – 9.30am and 3.00pm – 6pm Monday to Friday. Hours will be flexible, by agreement, during school closures.
We are seeking a reliable and highly self-motivated Caretaker to join our happy and dedicated staff team. The post will involve key holding, opening and closing the building, keeping the site secure, cleaning and supervising cleaners, DIY/maintenance work.
If you have the following skills and qualities, we would welcome your application:
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- A friendly manner with staff, parents, children, contractors and members of the community
- Physically fit and active
- A good range of practical DIY skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to complete tasks well and on time
- Live within a practical distance from the school (for out of hours emergency calls)
- Good understanding or overview of Health and Safety regulations
In return, we can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going training and qualifications
- Strong links with the community and local church groups
Farcet Primary School is a small village church school on the outskirts of Peterborough. If you would like to work with a great team who are committed to helping all children reach their unique and full potential in a happy and clean environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit, or for further information please contact Mr Nathanael Robinson, Headteacher, via the school office on telephone no. 01733 240337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.farcet.cambs.sch.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30th November (noon) 2016
Interviews: Friday 9th December 2016