Salary: Grade 3 Point 14 - £7936.96
17.5 hours per week
Working Saturday and Sunday and one evening per week (All Year Around)
Temporary for a period of one year
Commencing as soon as possible
This temporary post has been created to support our new lettings operations to ensure that the Academy is a welcoming and safe environment for all our pupils, staff and visitors.
The post holder will be part of the team responsible for the upkeep, cleaning and maintenance of school premises, facilities and buildings systems providing a safe and secure environment in which lettings and teaching activities can be carried out.
The successful candidate will be
· responsible, honest, hardworking and a good communicator
· able to show initiative and work proactively to ensure the smooth running of the site
· able to effectively organise and supervise the work of others (e.g. cleaners, contractors and visitors)
· competent at basic building repairs, maintenance and grounds maintenance
· able to understand and apply regulations and procedures (such as health & safety, manual handling regulations etc.)
· willing to undertake training
There will be some requirement to use email so some IT skills or a willingness to develop these would be useful.
Arnold Hill Academy is part of The Trent Academies Group which includes Rushcliffe School, West Bridgford and The Farnborough Academy in Clifton.
Arnold Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer welcoming applicants from all diversities of the community.
Further details and an application form are available from our website www.arnoldhillacademy.co.uk
If you would like to apply for the post, please send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive before: 9am on 21st July 2017
Interviews anticipated to be held 25th July 2017