Full Time Caretaker:
- Salary: Up to £20,000 FTE
- 36.25 hours per week over 52 weeks, fully flexible
- 23 day’s holiday (not to be taken during term time) & bank holidays
- Closing date 15th April 2018
- Interviews to be held week commencing 16th April 2018
- Please visit our website www.pinnerhighschool.org for candidate pack and application form http://www.pinnerhighschool.org/page/?title=Staff+Recruitment&pid=3 or email email@example.com
We are looking for a conscientious and reliable person to undertake the caretaking of our school as soon as possible after the Easter break.
This is a key role in ensuring the smooth running of our school. The post includes general caretaking duties along with aspects of school security, general maintenance and supervision of various contractors working on site. It would suit someone who has practical skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
The successful candidate must be able to show initiative and work as part of a team and on their own. We are seeking an individual with the ability to maintain the school buildings and site. A range of DIY skills would also be advantageous in this role. Some out of hours opening and closing may be required.
You will be an important part of the school team and must be able to relate well with students, staff and visitors.
Please note this post is an all year post and candidates will be expected to work during some of the school holidays.
We are a friendly, inclusive school and we provide a positive working environment for all who work here.
Upload your application below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV's strictly not accepted
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website: