St. Joseph’s Convent School
59 Cambridge Park
020 8989 4700
Headteacher: Ms. C. Glover
Required for September 2017 (or sooner if available)
35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year with 4 weeks paid holiday entitlement (during school holidays) plus Bank Holidays
Split shift: The hours of working are Monday – Friday (7-9.30 am, 2.00 -6.30pm). (These are guides and other hours could be negotiated).
Salary: £10-£12 per hour - negotiable depending on experience
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
· Lock and unlock the school and carry out security checks on the building
· Daily cleaning of Junior building
· Carry out and record basic checks and maintain Health and Safety records
· Supporting the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
· Monitor site stock and order supplies
· Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
· Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety
Previous experience would be beneficial but training will be provided. The successful candidate will be required to act as a key holder.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and welcomed.
Application packs and further details are available from the School Business Manager,
Mrs. S. Juffs; email@example.com.
Closing Date : end of June Interviews: tbc
St. Joseph’s Convent School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employments checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.