We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our Estates Team to assist with general caretaking duties.
You duties during weekdays will include opening up the College at the beginning of the day, carrying out cleaning duties at break and lunch times, along with general maintenance and caretaking duties throughout the day. Whilst on week-end shifts in addition to these duties you will act as site supervisor – acting as key contact for community use of the premises, dealing with any emergencies that arise and ensuring the buildings are securely locked up.
Core working times will include Saturday and Sunday mornings, plus one or two weekday shifts.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible individual who:
· has previous experience in a similar role or involvement
· is able to work pro-actively and effectively without supervision
· has good communication skills and a customer focussed approach.
As a well-established and successful College we can offer:
· a high-performing and professional working environment
· a college-wide team of friendly and supportive colleagues
· a strong commitment to professional development and staff well-being
· excellent facilities (including low cost cafeteria and gym membership)